Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Quotable Quotes


 The "follow by email" service that I've used on my blog until now will no longer be available after July, so I've had to switch to a new service called FollowIt.  If you're already following my blog by email, you don't need to do anything, you should still receive emails when I post, from this new service. If you stop receiving emails, or if you would like to start following the blog, there is a new follow button at the top of the page that links to this new service.  Hopefully it is an easy transition.  Thanks to my computer savvy son for helping me figure it out! Here is a link to FollowIt if you want to take a look.  Apparently it has some new features the old service didn't.

More quotes:

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say “I used everything you gave me”. Erma Bombeck

 

Today give all that you have, for what you keep inside you lose forever.  Owen Marecic

No comments:

Post a Comment