Monday, May 31, 2021

Timeless

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Memorial Day, as we honor all those who've served our country and fought for our freedom.  I'm so thankful to live where I live and for the freedoms we have. 🇺🇸❤️

The theme for my photo challenge this week was TIMELESS.  I had a hard time thinking of anything, but my hubby and I went for a bike ride out in Palisade on Saturday and I realized that the beauty of nature is most definitely "timeless".  I took these pictures, edited them a bit .... THEN I read the instructions 😂 and realized that the photo had to be submitted in black and white, to give the old fashioned vintage, timeless look.  Best to read the full instructions ahead of time!


What a glorious day - and a fun bike ride!



I really like this pond picture, with all of the different shades and colors in the water and in the foliage.



Above is the photo I chose to submit (with some helpful votes from my family), and below is the black and white version.  It does look a bit like an old Wild West movie, cows grazing in the foreground. Mount Garfield has probably majestically stood over the Grand Valley like this for a very long time - timeless, in fact. 😊



 

1 comment: