Saturday, May 29, 2021

My Quilting Face

I've been quilting this week!  I quilted "The All Together Quilt" that you may have read about in a previous post.  My granddaughter designed it, my daughter made it and I have now quilted it.  I decided to  do my new favorite quilting design - The Paisley Feather!  It doesn't show up real well on this quilt, but I had SO much fun doing it.

One thing I noticed though, when I'm quilting, is that I scrunch up my face, hunch my shoulders etc.  I think I'm almost grimacing 😬, even though I really was enjoying it!  I would even consciously tell myself to RELAX, relax my shoulders, relax my quilting face and ten seconds later I'd be all scrunched up again. 😠 😳. I wonder, does anyone else make a quilting face when they quilt? 🤔  Leave a comment because I'd really love to know!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment