Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Finished!

I finished the free motion quilting challenge panel, complete with the binding!  Yeah!  I learned so much.  Today I quilted a baby quilt with the Paisley Feather.  It doesn't show up a LOT but it was great practice. I'll share pics when I get the binding on.  Speaking of binding - you can download this really cool sheet that tells you how many binding strips to cut, without having to pull out your calculator.  

Follow this link:

https://geekybobbin.com/binding/

Scroll down and click on "Magical Rainbow of Binding" and she will email you the download for free!  I just printed mine off - looks very handy!


Guess what books this little girl loves??

FANCY NANCY!! ❤️😊

Here is what is in the book barn!  Stop on by and grab a book!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment