Monday, May 24, 2021

Starry Night BOM


All set up for curved piecing! No pinning necessary!

This weekend I made two palm trees, to catch up on my Starry Night Block of the Month (using the Wonder Curve ruler).

My photo challenge this week was MOVIE TITLE.  My husband thought of a good idea - Jurassic Park - since we have so many dinosaur things around here.  I was too cheap to pay to get into the Dinosaur Museum though to get a really good picture.... Then my friend reminded me of the huge flag on 25 Road and said how pretty it looked blowing in all the wind we had over the weekend.  So, here is my picture for the week!  Can you guess the movie title?  I'll post it below the picture so you can see if you guessed correctly. 😊



 Independence Day!
(My husband has watched this movie at least a dozen times.  Gearing up for it again as July 4th approaches! 😂)
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

No comments:

Post a Comment