Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Little Bits Meets Again!

We had a lovely Little Bits meeting and luncheon at Leota's house last week.  As always, some wonderful show and tell items!  Such great talent in this group 😊

Both of these items were made by Eleanor - the pillow above was done on a serger.  The cute table mats below are beautiful!



Annie shared a quilt completely made of silk and hand quilted (actually she hand pieced the quilt too - it's completely hand made).  The stars are all neckties - from all of her boyfriends, she said. 😂



These two beautiful art pieces were made by Sherida.  She is so talented and creative!  I love the different textures she combines.




This piece was made by Susan, also an amazing artist. Below is the original photo she used for inspiration. This piece is mounted on canvas.




Leota's show and tell was her gorgeous yard and garden.  I had to snap a photo of these lovely roses, since they're just the right color! 😉. And I wish you could smell them because they smell divine. ❤️

I hope you're having a great day!  I'm going to wash a couple of quilts today, with color catchers!  Wish me luck!🤞😳



 

No comments:

Post a Comment