Saturday, June 12, 2021

Starry Night

I decided to catch up on my Starry Night BOM this week.  For the month of June, I was only supposed to make the shepherd.  In the class video, she said, "next month we're going to make Mary and Joseph."  They looked to be similarly made to the shepherd, so I decided to go ahead and make them, then I thought well, why not make the wisemen too?  So I made those three today!  I love this Wonder Curve ruler.  I'm going to have to look up more of their patterns!

Oh my gosh!  In looking at the pictures I just realized I sewed Wisement #2's hand on upside down!  I better go fix that before I forget! 😬



 

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Maybe Wiseman #2 just holds with a different hand position 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the start of a cool quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I'm Montse from Barcelona. Can you send me Eileen's duvet pattern? My email: montse.mingo@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete