Thursday, July 8, 2021

Corn Wagon Quilt Co.

While in Springville, UT last Friday I got to go to one of my favorite quilt shops - Corn Wagon Quilt Co.! It's such an awesome shop with super friendly people.  It was fun looking around.  I picked up the magazine that this quilt pattern is in, it just looks so cute, fresh and simple!  I also picked up a pattern for a wool nativity set 🤔. I'll share more on that later!



Right behind the Corn Wagon Quilt Co. shop is the Corn Wagon Too - a Quilter's Mercantile!  It's a really cute little gift shop, plus a huge classroom and retreat space!  So, if you're looking for a retreat space you can check online here:

https://www.cornwagonquilts.com


Here is a diagram of our busy quilter's brain, courtesy of Hancock's of Paducah! 😂



 

No comments:

Post a Comment