Wednesday, July 7, 2021

It's Getting Close!!

It's getting close to the time our second grandchild will be born!  He is due this month! Over the weekend we had a family baby shower for my daughter, which was really a lot of fun.  She got a lot of cute things - this baby will be well dressed! 😊❤️


My friend Pam does machine embroidery and made these adorable onesies and bib.  She does amazing work - I'm SO impressed!!




This dinosaur quilt is what I've been working on the past few months.  I didn't want to share too many pictures of it until after the shower.  It is a pattern called Dinosaurs by Elizabeth Hartman, and it went together so slick. That lady knows her math - and how to write a pattern!


One of my daughter's nieces made these adorable sugar cookies.  They tasted as good as they look!!

Fun Times!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!! 😊🇺🇸



 

No comments:

Post a Comment