Monday, September 13, 2021

Meeker Quilt Show

We went to the Meeker Quilt Show Friday, after the Sheep Dog Trials.  It was a fun show with many beautiful quilts!  Above is my friend Wendy's.



I submitted two - my Monster quilt was one of them.

There are big scary Monsters under the bed, every night they must be fed. They love to eat fabric it's their favorite food, it puts them in the very best mood. So the message is clear, consider your plight, keep buying more fabric or be dinner tonight!! 😈👹🤡🤖👾👀




Each visitor could vote for their favorite quilt.  This is the one I voted for.



This one came in first place, Viewer's Choice!  It really is a spectacular memory quilt!

The quilt that came in second was Wendy's - pictured first in this post.


The second one I submitted was My Millefiori quilt - all pieced by hand - English Paper Piecing style!

I'll share some more quilts from the show in a few days.  Have a wonderful week! 😊



 

No comments:

Post a Comment