Saturday, October 2, 2021

What a Beautiful Fall Day!

First of all, these pictures uploaded all out of order but we're going to go with it!

What a gorgeous day!! My hubby and I drove up to Cedaredge to the Apple Festival early this morning, met some friends there, walked around, bought apples and some other yummy treats, then drove up and over the Mesa to see the beautiful fall colors.  Oh my, what a treat - in more ways than one! 🍂🍃🍁




At Apple Fest there was a display of "vintage" motorcycles.  This is the exact motorcycle I used to ride as a tween and teen!  It's even the same color! Picture this, in high school I had a job at Kentucky Fried Chicken.  My uniform was red polyester pants and shirt, with a red and white striped apron and a red polyester hat.  One day my car wasn't working so my Dad let me hop on this red motorcycle to go to work.  I'm thinking now, it must've been quite a sight - but maybe not as bad as when I worked as Twinkie the Kid 😂.....



Can I just say how excited I am that Grand Junction finally, finally has a Dillard's!  I'm SO excited.  Here I am on opening day - couldn't wait a minute longer!


I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  I hope soon to have pictures to share of the hand pieced Jen Kingwell baby quilt I'm working on!  That's all I've been working on lately.  Baby is due soon! 😊❤️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment