Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Actually I Did Finish Something!


I have not spent much time in my sewing room lately, but I have been knitting and I finished an infinity scarf!  This is the one I started over multiple times and it has a few mistakes, but I am happy with the way it turned out!  Now I need to block it and put it up for a Christmas gift.  I'm getting an early start .... or am I??




Today was my last sewing session with my three little friends and they made these adorable owl pillows.  They are all three so creative and it's fun to watch them choose colors and designs.  They seemed to have a good time and I know I sure did!  It's back to school for them though in a little less than two weeks!  Where did the summer go?

Tomorrow I will post some more pictures from the Black Canyon Quilt Show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment