Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Who Doesn't LOVE a Quilt Show??

While thinking about what I am thankful for in the quilting world - quilt shows are pretty far up the list!  I love big quilt show events, and small local shows just as much.  I always come away feeling inspired by all of the creativity on display and the amazing workmanship. I also really love the vendor mall, but hey, all those fabulous quilting supplies in one convenient location?  Who can resist?

I've been lucky enough to attend the Quilt Festival in Houston a few times, mostly with a good friend. We get excited about the quilts, the classes, and we never discourage each other from shopping! 😂 This year the Quilt Festival is "virtual", as is most everything right now.  But that means for $10 we can all attend without leaving the comfort of our own home.  If you want to take classes or attend lectures you pay a few dollars extra, but still what a deal!  For more information click here:

https://www.quilts.com/quilt-festival/virtual-quilt-festival/

I plan to purchase a ticket, and maybe attend a lecture or two!  I've never attended a virtual quilt show before, but there's no time like the present to give it a try!  Maybe I'll see you there 😉









 

No comments:

Post a Comment