Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Show and Tell

Well, it's been a week!  An interesting week and a week since I've posted anything! 🤪

I thought I'd post some show and tell from the Stitch Book Class:  Michelle's latest finished page (above) and Beth's latest finished page (below).  They look so awesome!  I need to get busy and sew my pages together and put them in my book!  I think Michelle is to that stage also.


And... TaDA!!  Susan finished her Homegrown quilt!!  SO exciting, this is a big project - I'm so impressed that she finished in less than a year.  For those of you who don't know, this is all done by hand!

Congratulations Susan!! 👏👏👏👏


Hoping you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!  Ours was very different this year.  It was supposed to be our year to have everyone home, but with the pandemic and some having to travel from afar, we all stayed in our own homes.  We made the best of it though!  Here we are playing Family Feud via Zoom! Still had some fun times, but it was different for sure.  

Have a great day and keep smiling!! 😊❤️


 

No comments:

Post a Comment