Thursday, January 7, 2021

It's Time to QUILT

Over the last couple of days I've pinned SIX quilts!  Two, such as the one above, my Squash Squad and last years Sue Spargo BOM Lite (Chirp), are small and I was able to pin them on my cutting table.


The other four I pinned on our ping pong table out in the sunroom.  Huge thanks to my hubby for setting it all up for me, and helping close the pins!  Saved some back breaking time!

This one is a panel quilt that I just had to sew the borders on.  It's part of a Machine Quilting with Rulers class by Angela Walters.  I've watched her YouTube videos before, however this will be the first time I'm going to quilt along and follow the instructions.  I'm sure I will learn a lot!  What little I know of ruler quilting so far is all self-taught...



These are both kit quilts that I finished up this year and am excited to get the done. 😊


And my Folk Tails quilt, which I've worked on for a long time.  I do love this quilt!  I hope I don't ruin it with the quilting.  It was hard enough to pin!  Quilting?? 😳 Wish me luck!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment